Cross FoxesVillage Road
A delightful village pub, close to the church, was built in 1780 by Penbedw estate and originally doubled up as a pub and butchers with the meat hooks still present over the bar. The entrance leads into the main bar that has a large fireplace. Off this is another small bar, a lounge and a function room. Three pumps serve changing beers that are usually local including Big Hand, Buzzard and Cwrw Ial. Beer festivals are held Biannually in March and October.