Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Friday 24 June, 17:51 : Many thanks to Chris and Alwena for their hospitality at the Fox,Ysceifiog when hosting a well-attended branch meeting recently.This classic pub has been in the Good Beer Guide for the 10 years and an award certificate was presented after the meeting to recognise the achievement. pic.twitter.com/UHWmIP1EOO
- Wednesday 15 June, 14:11 : 1/2 The next meeting of Vale of Clwyd Camra branch will be on Tuesday 21st June at 8.15pm in the Fox Inn, Ysceifiog (note one day earlier than usual) The Fox is the only pub in North Wales recognised as having an historic interior of national importance and is a long standing
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 15:00 : Did you know @TimothyTaylors Landlord has won Champion Beer of Britain four times, having won the title in 1982, 1983, 1994 & 1999. 🍺 📖 Read Laura Hadland’s (@Morrighani) exclusive guide to CBOB on CAMRA’s online educational platform #LearnandDiscover: ow.ly/MESU50JN3R2 pic.twitter.com/cUM1HICASO
- Saturday, 07:00 : 🍺 Some communities run their local themselves! Community-owned pubs offer a new & innovative way for groups to save their local from closure, growing a business that serves the community. 👇 For guides, resources & community case studies, visit: ow.ly/nz9V50JMNOB pic.twitter.com/RGLPHYmamw
- Friday, 17:26 : 🍺 Norwich & District CAMRA (@NorwichCAMRA) are celebrating #SummerofPub in style, with 130 local pubs, breweries & cider makers taking part in the Norwich & Beyond Pub Festival. 🍻 🗺️ Visit the Summer of Pub map & submit your events! ow.ly/iKj550JMNns 📷 Amelia Claudia pic.twitter.com/Opcppr7UD8
- Friday, 15:06 : 🍺 Great to see another community being able to save their local pub with support from @luhc's Community Ownership Fund & from the #ScottishLandFund. 💪 Interested in saving your local pub from closure or demolition? 🏚️ 👉 Visit: gov.uk/guidance/commu… twitter.com/UKGovScotland/…
- Friday, 13:52 : 🎙️ We will be chatting to Danny Clare, (@DeeClared) founder of Ask for Clive, in the upcoming episode of our podcast @PubsPintsPeople. next week! 🔊 #CAMRA believes that pubs should be a safe haven for all to enjoy. 🍺 🎧 More info on our podcast here: camra.org.uk/podcast/ twitter.com/clive_ask/stat…