Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Sunday, 17:35 : The next branch get-together will be at the Cross Foxes, Nannerch on Weds 19th Feb at 8.15pm. This will be the final stage in the Good Beer Guide selection process. All nominated pubs are surveyed independently, with the results and Whatpub beer scores discussed at the meeting.
- Thursday, 16:24 : RT @cezjon: Cracking line up in the Gold Cape Mold for their @mobberleybeer #meetthebrewer twitter.com/ClwydCAMRA/sta… pic.twitter.com/BegNfWvKbq
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 14:50 : .@BradfordCamra Beer Festival is taking place from 20-22 February, returning to Victoria Hall in Saltaire! 🎉 There will be 130 real ales, real ciders and perries, foreign beer, a KeyKeg bar, country wines and more 🍻 Read more on their website 👉 bradfordbeerfestival.co.uk pic.twitter.com/UOoxhKReEi
- Sunday, 11:00 : In the upcoming Budget, CAMRA wants to see a reduction in tax for beer served in pubs as well as reform of the business rates system. Ask your MP to help save pubs from extinction and contact the Chancellor. #saveourpubs Email your MP today! 👉 ow.ly/HLfh50ymJzA pic.twitter.com/SDWEJA1uve
- Saturday, 12:00 : Apply to be our new Senior Campaigns Manager! The Senior Campaigns Manager will shape and lead the delivery of CAMRA’s public affairs activity to achieve its campaign objectives of securing greater support for pubs and real ale. More about the role ➡️ ow.ly/xMaT50ymHxS pic.twitter.com/28ecHklEpQ
- Friday, 17:05 : Our Chairman Nik Antona sends his congratulations to the new Chancellor on his appointment!🍻 @RishiSunak, we know you have been a great supporter of pubs in your constituency, including our 2016 Pub of the Year winner @gndhudswell. Read Nik's comment 👉 ow.ly/8sIY50ymIDF pic.twitter.com/IenLG5wGX6
- Friday, 12:01 : Happy #ValentinesDay! ❤️ There's still time to get that perfect, unique gift for your beer and pub-loving Valentine - read more about CAMRA gift membership here 👉 camra.org.uk/join/gift-memb… pic.twitter.com/4LsjUUUz2q