Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Thursday, 12:05 : RT @storibeers: Just posted a video @ Stori Beer & Wine instagram.com/p/CGpLxiigL6M/…
- Thursday, 18:00 : RT @CwrwIalBrew: On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me ........ Keep an eye out for more info coming soon! Cheers from the Cwrw Crew 🍻 #cwrwial #cwrw #beer #beeradventcalendar #beergift #brewingwithpurpous pic.twitter.com/UNjrhrjdyg
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 14:18 : Thank you @LSRPlaid for securing an adjournment debate on the the Govt's planned changes to Small Brewers' Relief. Nearly 50,000 concerned beer lovers have signed this petition opposing the changes, we need to #SupportSmallBrewers 👇 petition.parliament.uk/petitions/3340…
- Thursday, 12:03 : Have you tuned in to our latest episode of @PubsPintsPeople? 🍏🍺 Learn more below! twitter.com/PubsPintsPeopl…
- Wednesday, 16:00 : RT @PubsPintsPeople: This week, our #podcast chef Sue Nowak has shared a recipe, Sweet 'n' Sour Pork with Cider Duo, tying in with the latest episode of Pubs. Pints. People.! 🍎🍻 Find the recipe here! 👇 wb.camra.org.uk/2020/10/19/bee… pic.twitter.com/c18YFKDMUh
- Wednesday, 15:54 : Media request for #publicans! 🚨 Are you in an area with tight lockdown restrictions? Get in touch by tomorrow to possibly be involved in a story about the enormous sums spent on getting pubs Covid-secure ahead of the latest closures. pic.twitter.com/3cc1eYJOw0
- Wednesday, 14:55 : Responding to the First Minister’s announcement for further restrictions for pubs, please find the attached comment from CAMRA’s Director for Scotland Joe Crawford. Read it on our website ➡️ ow.ly/Qssy50BYEek pic.twitter.com/cjUgCkR5iw