Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Tuesday, 14:56 : RT @DovecoteBrewery: We are very pleased to announce that the Salusbury Arms in Tremeirchion will be open indoors from tomorrow afternoon. Also, the Dove at Rhyl and the Abergele Hoptimist will be reopening on Thursday evening. Craft beer time anyone? twitter.com/duckpedal/stat…
- Wednesday 29 July, 12:08 : RT @CwrwIalBrew: Todays brew is something special, it might even be our 6th Birthday Beer (damn you Covid 19!). Blood Orange & Beetroot DDIPA, hopped late in the boil with UK First Gold, then 1st dry hop NZ Waimea and 2nd dry hop US Amarillo. Is going to be spectacular!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Wednesday, 12:00 : We are calling on the Prime Minister to cut tax on pints served in pubs to boost jobs and spending, following a recent survey which has found that 42% of people are visiting the pub less often than they did before lockdown. Read more on our website 👉 ow.ly/4lxf50ARdW5
- Wednesday, 10:00 : RT @PubsPintsPeople: On this week's #podcast, we are joined by author Tim Webb – who’s talking to us about all the various styles of Belgium Beers! 🍻 Hear a snippet of his interview below and find the full episode on Acast! ➡️ shows.acast.com/pubspintspeopl… pic.twitter.com/j78qsInp8D
- Tuesday, 17:01 : Help us keep WhatPub up to date! 🍻 To help with the huge task of reviewing venue listings as we come out of lockdown, you can use the feedback form on individual pub's listings on WhatPub to let us know about any changes at the pub. ➡️ whatpub.com pic.twitter.com/pdwADLRd0Z
- Tuesday, 14:00 : Thank you Mark - a new CAMRA member who joined us recently to help #SavePubs! He doesn't use social media so sent in this photo of his #Save Pubs #JoinCAMRA poster. Download your poster today 👉 ow.ly/dKjo50AQ2l4 pic.twitter.com/DMNVzM304G
- Tuesday, 10:02 : New #podcast alert! 🚨 Join us to chat all about Belgium beers this week 🇧🇪🍻 Link over on @PubsPintsPeople 👇 twitter.com/PubsPintsPeopl…