Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Tuesday 11 May, 15:41 : RT @hafodbrewery: It's a TRIPLE brew release week! Which would your favourite first pint be? @MoldAleHouse @FatBoarWXM @thefatboar @BlueSkyBach @Cob_Pen @glasfrynpub @thebayhop @goatnmunch @artichokebistro pic.twitter.com/Uj7vOnRr9D
- Monday 10 May, 11:29 : RT @CwrwIalBrew: We have Cask, we have PolyKeg & we have Cans available for delivery this week ready for the grand inside re-openings next week 🙌 Our Pocket Rocket Casks are ready to launch again too 🚀 Please check your inbox for more info. Cheers, Iechyd da Team Cwrw Ial🍻 #cwrwial #cwrw #beer pic.twitter.com/OrOX2b3zgP
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 18:00 : Today marks the reopening of more pubs across England, Wales and Scotland 🍻 Make sure to share your photos with the hashtag #PubsMatter, and if you're enjoying a pint of cask beer, use the hashtag #CaskIsBack! Thank you to The Grapes Inn, Slingsby, for the photograph 📸 pic.twitter.com/ahWstYMPSo
- Monday, 15:48 : In response to the easing of restrictions for pubs across England, Scotland and Wales today, please find the attached comment from CAMRA National Chairman Nik Antona. pic.twitter.com/pQ3fl0JOfl
- Monday, 13:25 : Congratulations to the Portsmouth Arms, Basingstoke and the @HorseJockeyMel, Melling for being named joint winners of the Community Pub Heroes Awards, organised by @pubaid and the APPBG 🏆 Thank you to @Bill_Esterson, MP for Sefton Central, for nominating the Horse & Jockey!
- Monday, 09:42 : MEDIA REQUEST 🚨 A newspaper are looking for a pub landlord who opened their pub at midnight (including indoors) to write a short piece about how it went, and how they feel about moving forward under the current and restrictions. To get involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org pic.twitter.com/irCs83ir1V
- Sunday, 16:00 : It’s Cider Month, and CAMRA members can enjoy 10% off a case of Exmoor Cider from Exmoor Ales, as part of their exclusive member benefits! Find out more 👉ow.ly/DRPr50EMKwv pic.twitter.com/F6Xewm96G1