Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Friday 12 August, 16:05 : 1/2 The next CAMRA branch meeting will take place on Wednesday 17th August (not Tuesday as previously indicated) at Salusbury Arms, Tremeichion starting at 8.15pm.
- Saturday 6 August, 14:44 : Good to see some new faces and old acquaintances at the recent Seaside Summer Social when the Esplanade Club in Rhyl and Halcyon Quest in Prestatyn received their branch awards. pic.twitter.com/5pMbCvn4sk
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 19:08 : 📖 The online #CAMRA shop is full of award-winning books about beer, cider & pubs. New titles include World’s Greatest Beers, a collaboration with eight authors & was launched at the Great British Beer Festival (@gbbf). 🍺 📚 Find your next read here: ow.ly/9HMZ50KncUV pic.twitter.com/AUF2XuXyOk
- Thursday, 11:03 : RT @pubaid: Have you saved a pub recently? Then you could be recognised with one of @CAMRA_Official's Pub Saving Awards, now open for nominations until 14 November. pubaid.co.uk/news/nominatio…
- Thursday, 09:31 : RT @thevinenorwich: Apparently I should tweet this. Wow so proud and so pleased with this. Thank you @CAMRA_Official @BeerMagazine #cheers 🍻@thevinenorwich pic.twitter.com/9Q1ZblcxqM
- Thursday, 07:36 : RT @WBOnline_: Cider’s coming home to Hereford wb.camra.org.uk/2022/08/16/cid…
- Thursday, 09:23 : RT @Britbeerwriters: Check out three of the World's Greatest Beers according to board member @JonnyGarrett in a new @CAMRA_Official book that features a number of our members and board! beerguild.co.uk/news/three-of-… pic.twitter.com/wiez8wr99H