Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Friday, 15:20 : 1/3The Colomendy Arms in Cadole has won many Camra awards over the years and 2021 marked its 30th appearance in the Good Beer Guide.
- Tuesday 21 September, 13:20 : RT @CwrwIalBrew: Our Porter was inspired from the murky depths of the caves, sink holes and disused sub terrain mines of the Clwydian Range. Porter in its true classic style black and roasted, bursting with British Golding Hops #cwrwial #cwrwialbrew #potholeporter #cask pic.twitter.com/ywR8WtZpBE
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 18:00 : Today's #CaskAleWeek Beer of the Day is Thornbridge's Jaipur, which Adrian Tierney-Jones describes as one of the 'most crucial beers of the past couple of decades'. What are you sipping on today? Find out more about Cask Ale Week: caskaleweek.co.uk #StandUpForCask pic.twitter.com/wrh7xx5AvJ
- Saturday, 18:00 : Have you tuned in to the first episode of the brand new season of our podcast? @PubsPintsPeople this week is all about Modern British Beer and Cider, featuring @theciderologist and @totalcurtis 🍻 🎧Listen here: shows.acast.com/pubspintspeopl… pic.twitter.com/z6SKzRwdiX
- Friday, 18:00 : You can now pre-order the Good Beer Guide 2022, with foreword written by musician and publican @JamesBlunt! 🍻 Get your copy and find out more via the CAMRA shop: ow.ly/nQKk50GfPPE pic.twitter.com/rvG6iBE3n8
- Thursday, 18:00 : It's @caskaleweek! Do your bit for the industry by heading to your local for a pint of independently brewed cask ale. 🍻 Pubs and breweries - here are some ideas of how you can celebrate! Pubs: ow.ly/Fc0H50Gfdy7 Breweries: ow.ly/ZJSA50Gfdy6 pic.twitter.com/lyQw3S8mKX
- Wednesday, 18:00 : For the next 10 days we'll be celebrating @caskaleweek! 🍻 Let us know what you're doing to mark the occasion. If you've got nothing planned, head over to the Cask Ale Week website to find out what's on. caskaleweek.co.uk pic.twitter.com/R2mLf4G9On