Our Area of Campaigning
CAMRA's Vale of Clwyd Branch offers a warm welcome to everyone, especially if you live in our catchment area bounded by these parts of north Wales:
Prestatyn, Bagillt, Flint, Buckley, Mold, Ruthin, Llanfair DC, Cadole, Corwen, Llandrillo, Bala, Denbigh, Tremeirchion, Trefnant, St, Asaph, Rhuddlan, Bodelwyddan and Rhyl.
By Postcode, our Branch serves CH6, CH7, CH8, LL15, LL16 (parts), LL17, LL18 (except Kinmel Bay), LL19, LL21 (parts) & LL23.
The pubs within our area are listed on the Real Ale Pubs page.
Vale of Clwyd Branch is part of Wales CAMRA Region
Regional Director: Ian Saunders
About CAMRA, part of the National CAMRA website, provides general information about the Campaign and also some concise and clear definitions about Real Ale, Cider and Perry.
Twitter / ClwydCamra
- Monday 16 November, 13:24 : RT @CwrwIalBrew: ....and it's a full house 🙌 This awesome bunch will be rocking out all over the country at the end of this week! Pothole Porter & Limestone Cowboy are the latest additions getting all labelled up! Give us a shout for more details on stocking them! Cheers Team #CwrwIal 🍻 pic.twitter.com/ZU035DdT55
- Sunday 15 November, 21:12 : RT @BreweryFacer: #imacelebritygetmeoutofhere instagram.com/p/CHoETudndR_/…
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 19:07 : RT @NeilBibby: Delighted @ScotParl has tonight voted overwhelmingly for the Tied Pubs Bill to pass Stage 1. Thanks to MSPs from all parties who want to give Scotland’s Tied Pubs a fairer deal. I look forward to working across parties to progress this vital legislation in the coming weeks. pic.twitter.com/7NYGkoMFIt
- Thursday, 19:01 : Gearing up for #BlackFriday? 🛍️ Order some local beer, cider or perry to get you through! Keep supporting your local pub or brewery using #Brew2You ➡️ brew2you.co.uk pic.twitter.com/cfVGupTMs4
- Thursday, 18:50 : MSPs in the Scottish Parliament have just voted in favour of the principles of @NeilBibby's Tied Pubs Bill - which gives tied tenants a fair deal & improves consumer choice at the bar. Thank you @jamiehepburn @scotgov @scottishlabour @scotlibdems @scotgp @theSNP & @ScotTories 🍻
- Thursday, 15:21 : Thank you to Charlotte Nichols for once again raising the issue of a lack of evidence to justify restrictions on pubs in Tier 2 areas ✊ twitter.com/charlotte2153/…
- Thursday, 15:03 : A big thank you from everyone at CAMRA to @jamiehepburn and @scotgov for listening to pub-goers, tied publicans & small breweries across Scotland and for backing @NeilBibby's Tied Pubs Bill ahead of the debate later this afternoon 🍻 heraldscotland.com/news/18898704.…